I'm a little embarrassed . posting lately only to sing new editions, so take advantage of the astonishing speed with which it has run the fifth to thank a very special way to trade Edebé Publishing, part of the huge responsibility they have in the success Captain Nobody.
The warm reception that Captain Nobody has had on education, necessarily for them, which was submitted to Captain Nobody rightly to the teaching teams.
Juan Jose, Juan Miguel, Juan Manuel, Daniel, Bridget, José Luis, Valentin, Paco, Manuela ... I'm sure I've forgotten some, and should break my lightning for it. They also accompanied me in the many meetings that I have copyright in the wonderful and magical opportunity to exchange views with many of my readers, something that renews my enthusiasm to keep writing and I am full of new suggestions and ideas.
of heart thanks, thanks for everything, and here I am ready to continue.
Pepe Carrasco
0 comments:
Post a Comment