long ago that we have the blog paradillo, walk the secret mission somewhere Capi ... the point is that we publish today deserves an entry because it's been something amazing and wonderful. Someone knocked on the door and opening it is hardly visible behind a package. After the greetings and signatures of rigor, it was discovered the unknown: FIFTH EDITION OF CAPTAIN NOBODY! All I'm setting me up, but as sure I am not mistaken it is in the smile that Pepe, the father of Captain, I would on the face and take the time to read the accompanying letter the treasury (as he looked sideways), sitting in a lounge chair.
Since I'm writing this I'll say that much of the kindness of the captain in Pepe, or vice versa. All this is not happening by chance not only because of luck, as Pepe has worked hard to achieve and maintain, because if it continues to boom thanks to the bowling and visits to schools ... but say it has a touch special. A halo a little magical or fantastic, with a pinch of enthusiasm and even naive, Captain Nobody pursued in all his deeds and that things like this, I think he chases Pepe in his literary adventure.
But I do wish to highlight the formidable "work" (the quotation marks because he would) that Joe does with this book and its sequel. The real key to success of this fifth edition, is that the story appeals to children (and not so young), also can meet in person and ask the operator questioning him about the adventures to come. The book works, the author works, so repeated and repeated.
Pepe Congratulations!
0 comments:
Post a Comment